Monday, January 16, 2012

Year-End Reviews and Year-Ahead Fun: A Look at Recent Archives from Sonic Watermelons on BSR with Venus Sings and Isis Storm

All that glitters isn't always gold, just as New Years isn't always about parties.  In December of 2011 and in early 2012, I took some time to review the year that was coming to a close and the year that was coming ahead.  In particular, I was interested in analyzing some of the work done by my Isis Storm partner and me, and I was interested in looking at all the great art, culture, and media produced in 2011. With a series of events I've got coming up later this month, and the return of RIFuture.org, a blog dedicated to RI politics and culture, I also had a bunch of 2012 topics to open the year with.

Take a listen to my recent podcast/interviews with Brian Hull, Kal 5th Elament Champlain, and Jay Walker and stay tuned for more - more episodes of Sonic Watermelons on Brown Student and Community Radio (Wednesdays from 6-8 PM) and more podcasts of archived interviews.

Sonic watermelons 1.11.12 bhull interview by Rezaclif



Sonic watermelons 12.21.11 podcast 5th elament by Rezaclif



Sonic Watermelons on BSR - December 14, 2011, Podcast with Jay Walker: 

***

PLUS, Take a look back at other 2011 episodes of Sonic Watermelons with Venus Sings and Isis Storm and catch up on what you may have missed. 











No comments:

Post a Comment