Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Seeking Bands for Providence Movie Project

PROVIDENCE, RI - The stakes have officially been raised in my adventures as a DJ, and I'm up for it! What am I referring to? I was recently asked to serve as music supervisor on a film project about the intersection of art and youth development in Providence. I'm especially interested in local and regional artists and independent acts representing anywhere, and, specifically, I'm looking for original music that falls within or around the following musical or cultural parameters:

- funk
- soul
- afrobeat
- afrolatino
- hip hop
- trip hop
- acid jazz

Do you want to submit your music for consideration? Email me at rezaclif@gmail.com or find me on twitter, Facebook, or Myspace (keywords: Reza Clifton, Reza Rites). Time is limited so be in touch ASAP.

Sunshine and laughter,
Reza

No comments:

Post a Comment